General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Richmond
Bryant & Stratton is a career college delivering outcomes-based education and training through a flexible, contemporary cirriculum in a personalized environment.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $15,670 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 930 Native American 1 Asian 6 African American 800 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 539 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0