General Information About Career Training Solutions
Career Training Solutions understands that advancements in education and training are made each day. It is our goal to prepare our students for the continuing evolution of the nursing, health and beauty, and allied health care professions by providing quality education and training that is focused on hands-on experiences using the most current technology available.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 377 Native American 1 Asian 3 African American 127 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 167 Enrolled FullTime Graduates