General Information About Centura College
Centura College has nine locations in South Carolina and Virginia. We also have an online distance learning division and Centura Institute in Florida. Between each of these Centura College schools, we offer adult education with associate of applied science degrees, associate of occupational science degrees, a bachelor of science completion degree, diplomas or certificates in criminal justice, paralegal, massage therapy, medical assistant, nursing, dental assistant, medical billing and coding and computer network technician.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 312 Native American 2.0 Asian 3.0 African American 225.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 250 Enrolled FullTime Graduates