General Information About Centura College
We help adult students gain the skills and atitudes necessary for a meaningful entry level career position. We strive to be responsive to the need of not only our students, but also area businesses, industries and government. We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings. We are dedicated to providing the services that support our students' efforts to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 71 Native American 2.0 Asian 4.0 African American 35.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates