General Information About Centura College
• We help adult students gain the skills and attitudes necessary for a meaningful entry level career position. • We strive to be responsive to the needs of not only our students, but also area businesses, industries, and government. • We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings. • We are dedicated to providing the services that support our students’ efforts to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 404 Native American 3 Asian 1 African American 293 Hispanic 28 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 299 Enrolled FullTime Graduates