General Information About Dominion School of Hair Design
Dominion School of Hair Design is committed to providing quality education and training in all phases of Hair, Nail, and Skin care. We provide a broad-based curriculum that prepares our students for successful completion of their Virginia State Board Exams and equips our students with the necessary skills for entry-level employment in their profession. Through the combination of a professional faculty, personalized student support, and a modern, well equipped facility, Dominion School of Hair Design strives to foster pride, dignity and self-worth in its student body.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 26 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 9 Enrolled FullTime Graduates