General Information About Eastern Shore Community College
We serve the Eastern Shore of Virginia by meeting educational and training needs, creating an environment for student success, and preparing our students and ourselves for citizenship in a global society. By providing access to a broad range of academic, workforce development, and personal enrichment opportunities, we empower learners to improve the quality of life for themselves and their communities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,332 Native American 9.0 Asian 17.0 African American 482.0 Hispanic 45.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 368 Enrolled FullTime Graduates