General Information About ECPI College of Technology
Our programs are current, in depth, and job oriented. A sound educational background, combined with "hands-on" experience, is required to meet the needs of an ever-changing and increasingly technical society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,559 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 15,358 Native American 49 Asian 335 African American 6,372 Hispanic 471 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 12,500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0