General Information About Graham Webb International Academy of Hair
The Academy is student-oriented, with the goal of producing a higher caliber professional cosmetologist and hairdresser. We use only approved teaching techniques and training aids and purchase high-quality equipment and supplies for student use. In order to constantly upgrade the quality of training for students and client services, we actively participate in educational seminars, conferences, and meetings. They are necessary to compete in any career, and we expect these traits of our students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 282 Native American 1 Asian 22 African American 35 Hispanic 23 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 135 Enrolled FullTime Graduates