General Information About Heritage Institute-Manassas
Heritage's mission is to teach people to change their lives for entry level careers in the allied health, wellness, and beauty professions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 542 Native American 2.0 Asian 18.0 African American 208.0 Hispanic 70.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 327 Enrolled FullTime Graduates