General Information About MedSpa Careers Institute
MCC believes education is a continuous process of learning that results in changes in behavior. MCI offers individual students opportunities for development of self-identity and survival skills within today's society. The Institute believes in “helping students to help themselves” by assisting them to attain skills necessary for success in the professional world. The school's objectives are: 1. To develop, through instruction, productive individuals with social and professional ethics. 2. To prepare students with entry-level job skills for their chosen fields. 3. To build poise and self-confidence to enable students to function effectively in the work place; and 4. To equip students with job search and interview skills necessary to compete for desirable positions in their chosen fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 78 Percent Admitted N/A% Men Admitted 73% Women Admitted 75% Full Time Retention Rate 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 546 Native American 1.0 Asian 6.0 African American 272.0 Hispanic 21.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 10 Enrolled FullTime Graduates