General Information About Sanz School
The mission of Sanz School is to equip students for successful living and responsible citizenship in a rapidly changing local, national, and global community. We do this by providing accredited, accessible, affordable, cost-effective, and quality educational opportunities for the development of marketable job skills, English language, and personal growth. In fulfilling our purpose, we further cultural, economic, and workforce development in the communities we serve.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,936 Native American 0 Asian 19 African American 551 Hispanic 1,001 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,130 Enrolled FullTime Graduates