General Information About Southside Regional Medical Center Professional Schools
To educate individuals who upon graduation are eligible to apply for licensure and registered professional nurses and are able to practice in a variety of health care settings and have the necesssary knowledge and skills to participate in interdisciplinary health care delivery to meet the health care needs of the public.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 224 Native American 0.0 Asian 8.0 African American 32.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 168 Enrolled FullTime Graduates