General Information About Suffolk Beauty Academy
All programs are designed to prepare graduates for the State Licensing Examination and enhanced employment opportunities upon graduation.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 96 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 88 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 46 Enrolled FullTime Graduates