General Information About Tap This Valley Works CET
TO PROVIDE THE EDUCATION AND SKILL TRAINING NEEDED TO ENHANCE AN INDIVIDUAL'S COMPETENCY TO ENTER TODAY'S EVOLVING WORKFORCE - TO BECOME A VIABLE CONTRIBUTOR TO THE COMMUNITY'S FUTURE WHILE GAINING ACCESS TO A HIGHER QUALITY OF LIFE.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 26 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 17.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4 Enrolled FullTime Graduates