General Information About Tidewater Tech-Trades
Our Mission at Tidewater Tech * We help adult students gain the skills and attitudes necessary for meaningful entry level career positions. * We strive to be responsive to the needs of not only our students, but also area businesses, industries, and government. * We are committed to high academic standards in all of our curricular offerings. * We are dedicated to providing the services that support our students’ efforts to succeed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 346 Native American 2 Asian 0 African American 282 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 105 Enrolled FullTime Graduates