General Information About Wards Corner Beauty Academy
Wards Corner Beauty Academy is proud of its record in cosmetology education. The cosmetology program is designed to prepare graduates for the State Licensing Examination and enhance employment opportunities in the cosmetology field for cosmetology graduates. Wards Corner Beauty Academy does not discriminate in its admittance on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, or ethnic origin.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 206 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 185.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 143 Enrolled FullTime Graduates