General Information About Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center
Mission Statement Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center provides people with disabilities comprehensive, individualized services to realize optimal personal independence and employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 133 Percent Admitted 91% Men Admitted 89% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 423 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 178 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 218 Enrolled FullTime Graduates