General Information About Career Technical Institute
The Michigan Career and Technical Institute conducts vocational and technical training programs and provides the supportive services needed to prepare Michigan Citizens with disabilities for competitive employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 517 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 473.0 Hispanic 10.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 454 Enrolled FullTime Graduates