General Information About Dudley Beauty College
The purpose of Dudley Beauty College is to develop professional cosmetologists, manicurists and managers for the twenty-first century. Dudley Beauty College understands the necessity of providing quality training to all of its students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Other degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 103 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 103.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 47 Enrolled FullTime Graduates