General Information About Technical Learning Centers Inc
The mission of TLC is to offer training in computer application software and the Internet, and allied health, along with placement and counseling services, to prepare its students for the workplace challenges facing our nation in the new information age.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 154 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 139 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 152 Enrolled FullTime Graduates