General Information About Bellingham Beauty School
We are committed in preparing students from Bellingham Beauty School, to deal more accurately with Life- after they have learned both about Cosmetology and the Real World.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 73 Native American 1 Asian 3 African American 1 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 43 Enrolled FullTime Graduates