General Information About Cascade Beauty College
Our mission is to provide the best educational foundation for a career in cosmetology and its' related fields by training students to prepare to take and pass all reauired state examinations to obtain a state license and secure a successful position as a cosmetologist or in a related field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 47 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 0 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates