General Information About Cascadia Community College
Cascadia is a community college whose caring culture supports creative, comprehensive, culturally rich, technologically advanced and learner-centered education that is environmentally sensitive, globally aware, and seamlessly linked with the community, area enterprise and other educational institutions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,668 Native American 21 Asian 251 African American 60 Hispanic 199 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,540 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0