General Information About Clare's Beauty College Inc
The mission of Clarse's Beauty College is to provide the best possible education in the Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and give sound preparation for entry-level employment in the Beauty Industry. This will be accomplished through teamwork, ethical practices, profitable management, accredited programs, and caring staff members.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 86 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 40.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 108 Enrolled FullTime Graduates