General Information About Clover Park Technical College
We provide students with the knowledge, skills and values necessary to succeed in the workforce of today and tomorrow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,640 Native American 91.0 Asian 595.0 African American 1,007.0 Hispanic 275.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,797 Enrolled FullTime Graduates