General Information About Cortiva Institute-Seattle
Our mission is to provide innovative and practical wellness and health education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 507 Native American 8.0 Asian 22.0 African American 20.0 Hispanic 26.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 70 Enrolled FullTime Graduates