General Information About DigiPen Institute of Technology
The mission of DigiPen Institute of Technology is to offer higher education to those who would like to pursue studies and careers in fields of interactive computer technologies, which include graphics and real-time interactive simulation, and provide highly qualified personnel to the interactive computer industries to sustain their growth and productivity.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 423 Percent Admitted 33% Men Admitted 29% Women Admitted 56% Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 540 670 Math 560 680 Writing 480 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 25 30 English 22 29 Math 25 31 Writing 22 30
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 917 Native American 2.0 Asian 64.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 55.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 806 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 35