General Information About Everest College-Bremerton
Everest College is an independent, private, diploma-granting school of Allied Health, Business and Technical Education. The college is dedicated to preparing students from diverse backgrounds with the skills, knowledge, and attitudes to successfully compete for jobs and to cope with ever-changing work force requirements; and it encourages lifelong learning and growth both on the job and in life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 149 Percent Admitted 25% Men Admitted 57% Women Admitted 19%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 549 Native American 6.0 Asian 121.0 African American 12.0 Hispanic 12.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 380 Enrolled FullTime Graduates