General Information About Everest College-Seattle
With hands-on career training, small work groups, dedicated instructors with real-world experience, and career planning that begins long before graduation day, the Seattle campus of Everest College is proud of its individual approach to student success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 52 Percent Admitted 98% Men Admitted 92% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 328 Native American 6 Asian 12 African American 19 Hispanic 9 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 300 Enrolled FullTime Graduates