General Information About Glen Dow Academy of Hair Design
“The Glen Dow Academy of Hair Design, Inc. was formed in 1969 to provide students and the community with an excellent level of service to meet the strong needs of our profession. We strive to develop an environment where creativity and growth are emphasized. To achieve our goals, there is a commitment from staff members and students to teach and learn in the most professional manner."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 27%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 287 Native American 5.0 Asian 7.0 African American 5.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 167 Enrolled FullTime Graduates