General Information About Inland Massage Institute
Our mission at Inland Massage Institute is to provide excellence in education creating outstanding and successful professionals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 57 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 49 Enrolled FullTime Graduates