General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology
The Academy - Seattle is a career-oriented academy located in the beautiful northwestern city of Seattle. We strive to provide students enrolled in our Seattle design degree programs with comprehensive college degree programs that embrace traditional practices and combine them with energetic contemporary ideas. At the Academy, we stand by our commitment to academic excellence. We offer quality Seattle design degree programs in Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Game Production, and Digital Media Production.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 44%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 821 Native American 6 Asian 40 African American 32 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 384 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0