General Information About Northwest College of Art
The College continues discussions started in November 2008 with the Museum of Contemporary Craft on integrating the two arts institutions. A joint task force of Museum and College officials meets to further explore the integration and both institutions hold a series of Community Conversations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 83 Percent Admitted 99% Men Admitted 97% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 91 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 1 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0