General Information About Northwest HVAC/R Training Center
The mission of the Northwest HVAC/R Association & Training Center is to provide quality education and training, thus promoting the highest standards of workmanship, and facilitating the enforcement of applicable codes and standards of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. It shall be the purpose of this organization to provide well-rounded education and training to improve the quality of installation and service in the industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 57 Native American 2 Asian 1 African American 2 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 43 Enrolled FullTime Graduates