General Information About Northwest University
We, the people of Northwest University, carry the call of God by continually building a learning community dedicated to spiritual vitality, academic excellence, and empowered engagement with human need.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Assemblies of God Church
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 530 Percent Admitted 75% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 76% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 580 Math 430 520
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 25 English 17 25 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,417 Native American 15 Asian 81 African American 51 Hispanic 67 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 950 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 160