General Information About Paroba College of Cosmetology
Our mission is to prepare future professionals for the beauty industry by providing premier educational programs that promote personal, academic and professional excellence.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 75 Percent Admitted 73% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 45% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 2 Asian 5 African American 5 Hispanic 6 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 111 Enrolled FullTime Graduates