General Information About Perry Technical Institute
Perry Technical Institute will provide industry with well-trained people who are motivated to work as team members to meet the needs of industry in our rapidly evolving technological world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 288 Percent Admitted N/A% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 879 Native American 27.0 Asian 10.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 200.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 585 Enrolled FullTime Graduates