General Information About Pima Medical Institute
To improve the quality of people’s lives by providing the best value in Medical Vocational Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 902 Native American 5.0 Asian 112.0 African American 40.0 Hispanic 49.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 674 Enrolled FullTime Graduates