General Information About Pima Medical Institute
Our mission is to improve the quality of people's lives by providing the best value in vocational education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 928 Native American 9.0 Asian 165.0 African American 154.0 Hispanic 45.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 857 Enrolled FullTime Graduates