General Information About Professional Beauty School
At Professional Beauty School, Inc we are committed to providing the highest quality education in a safe, motivating environment. Our training program is continuously updated to ensure the educational growth of the staff and students. It is our intent to meet the challenge of todays demand and to thoroughly train each student so that they may obtain gainful employment within the industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 35 Native American 2 Asian 1 African American 0 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 31 Enrolled FullTime Graduates