General Information About Shoreline Community College
The Shoreline Community College Foundation is dedicated to increasing student access and success at Shoreline Community College through raising funds, building partnerships, and advocating for students and the college. Engagement, equity and excellence characterize all our efforts toward the goals outlined in the Plan. •engagement (noun): The act of sharing in the activities of a group. A mutual pact, contract, or agreement. Synonyms: participation, involvement. •equity (noun): The state, quality, or ideal of being just, impartial, and fair. Synonyms: fairness, justice. •excellence (noun): Of the highest or finest quality; exceptionally good of its kind. Synonyms: worthy, choice, prime, valuable, select, exquisite, admirable.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 9,423 Native American 53.0 Asian 1,162.0 African American 490.0 Hispanic 404.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,329 Enrolled FullTime Graduates