General Information About Stylemaster College of Hair Design
Stylemasters College of Hair Design has offered competency-based training in cosmetology, manicuring and teacher training since 1979. Students in a competency-based training program are constantly aware of both short-range and long-range educational targets. These targets are issued to each student at the beginning of his/her training. Upon completion of the targets, the student is eligible for examination for graduation. The primary goal of the school is the efficient training of each student and the prompt placement of each graduate.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 100 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 77 Enrolled FullTime Graduates