General Information About Sunnyside Beauty Academy
Sunnyside Beauty Academy is dedicated to providing cosmetology, barbering, and esthetics student with the highest level of instruction to enable them to pass state testing with a view to employment in the beauty profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 14 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 0 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 16 Enrolled FullTime Graduates