General Information About The Evergreen State College
As the nation's leading public interdisciplinary liberal arts college, Evergreen's mission is to sustain a vibrant academic community and offer students an education that will help them excel in their intellectual, creative, professional and community service goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,769 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 94% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate 72%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 530 660 Math 470 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 22 27 Math 18 26
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,749 Native American 191.0 Asian 193.0 African American 233.0 Hispanic 312.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 4,051 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 198