General Information About Total Cosmetology Training Center
Total Cosmetology Training Center is committed to providing quality education and training in the Cosmetolgy, Manicuring, Barbering, Esthetician and Instructor Trainee programs. This will enable students to pass the Washington State Licensing Exam and enter the working enviroment as a qualified and productive member of the Cosmetology industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 122 Native American 6 Asian 0 African American 8 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 82 Enrolled FullTime Graduates