General Information About Victoria's Academy of Cosmetology
MISSION STATEMENT Victoria's Academy's Mission is to train students in the field of Cosmetology, Barbering, Manicuring, Esthetics and as Instructor's for the Workforce of today.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 93%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 85 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 73 Enrolled FullTime Graduates