General Information About Yakima Beauty School Beautyworks
We are committed in preparing students from Yakima Beauty School to deal more accurately with life after they have learned both about Cosmetology and the real world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 10 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 58 Native American 3 Asian 1 African American 0 Hispanic 10 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates