General Information About Academy of Careers and Technology
THE MISSION OF THE ACADEMY OF CAREERS AND TECHNOLOGY IS TO EMPOWER ITS STUDENTS WITH THE TECHNICAL AND ACADEMIC SKILLS NECESSARY TO BE COMPETITIVE, PRODUCTIVE MEMBERS OF THE WORK FORCE, READY TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF THE 21ST CENTURY.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $239,315 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $279,315 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $279,315 Average Grant Dollars Issued $20,000 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $139,658
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 247 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 29 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 70 Enrolled FullTime Graduates