General Information About B M Spurr School of Practical Nursing
To prepare graduates for the practice of practical nursing in a variety of health care settings and to provide a foundation for lifelong learning and collaboration.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 53 Percent Admitted 43% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0% Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 21 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 18 Enrolled FullTime Graduates